Mach Force XP Exhaust Systems by aFe
The aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System eliminates the use of the restrictive diesel particulate filter (DPF) for maximum performance and extreme mileage gains. This free flowing exhaust system is constructed out of durable 4" mandrel bent 409 stainless steel and uses bayonet style hangers and band clamps for a clean installation. This system comes complete with all tubing, muffler, bayonet hangers, band clamps, thermocouple and pressure tap bungs and is finished off with a high luster polished 304 stainless steel, rolled, slash cut tip. You will be shocked at the performance and mileage improvement you will see from this system. This system requires the use of a controller with a DPF-delete function. All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Bayonet Hangers - Swaged bayonet ends lock exhaust components into place for the most secure installation possible. Other manufacturers use less expensive bent hangers that allow tubes and parts to slide from side to side, causing premature wear and damage.
- Every hanger is thoroughly welded on each side to ensure a stronger connection, compared to other manufacturers who use only inferior floating hangers
- Premium-quality band clamps are used on critical joints to provide the tightest, leak-free seal possible. Other systems use common, less expensive U-bolt clamps.
- All aFe tubing is 100% mandrel-bent. Mandrel bending ensures the tubing maintains its shape and size, providing smooth, unrestricted airflow. Standard tubing can lose as much as 20% of its diameter in sharp bends.
- 2015-Current BMW F80 M3
- 2015-Current BMW F82/F83 M4
Shipping prices only apply inside the U.S. mainland. APO, FPO, HI, AK PR, Guam and international shipping will be extra. For accurate shipping quotes, please email us at: Sales@OutcastGarage.com".