Rear Camber Arms by Voodoo13 - G35 Sedan
We precision CNC machine the adjusting rod from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum and then treat them in MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize. Our steel bracket is CNC manufactured with TIG welded construction. Grade 8 zinc coated hardware is used to protect against the elements. Stainless steel spacers are made in house to fit perfectly into the heim joints. Our products are built to last and we ensure they will withstand abuse from street cars and track cars alike.
We use USA made QA1 XM Chromoly Steel heim joints that are heat treated for strength and durability. The spherical rod end is self-sealing and self-lubricated because of their Nylon/PTFE injection molded race that keeps out dirt and debris.
All of our products are engineered, manufactured, and assembled at our Gilbert, Arizona facility using only the best materials from US suppliers.
- +- 3 Degrees of Camber
- QA1 XM Chromoly Steel heim joints that are heat treated for strength and durability.
- High strength 6061 with T6 adjustable body rod coated in Type III Hard Anodize.
- SAEJ429 Grade 8 zinc coated hardware is used to ensure they will withstand abuse
- Made in the USA
- Limited Life Time Warranty
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan