Engine Torque Damper by Ingalls - 350Z
Ingalls new "Stiffy" torque damper is a elastomer shock that mount via 7 gauge steel brackets between the engine and the chassis, reducing or eliminating power robbing movement improving off-the line acceleration for your vehicle. The "Stiffy" has hardened spherical rod ends, aerospace grade fasteners, 6061-T6 Aluminum body and an adjustment range of 6.75" to 7.2".
- Greatly improved off-the line acceleration.
- Reduced wheel hop.
- Improved vehicle stability.
- Reduced shock loads on driveline components.
- Smoother shifting.
- Reduced wear on exhaust system joints.
- Less vibration transmission to the driver compared to polyurethane dampers.
- 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z
Shipping prices only apply inside the U.S. mainland. APO, FPO, HI, AK PR, Guam and international shipping will be extra. For accurate shipping quotes, please email us at: Sales@OutcastGarage.com".