Adjustable Front Camber Upper Control Arms by Kinetix Racing - G35 Coupe
Complete upper control arm replacement allowing positive and negative camber adjustment of the front wheels. These arms will allow you to either add positive camber to your wheels (EXTEND tire life) or to add negative camber (increase handling).
The front suspension from the factory allows zero camber adjust-ability which can become a problem especially when lowering your car. Race enthusiasts also wish to add more negative camber to increase their handling without having to "slam" their car to achieve the desired camber. These arms will allow 1.5 degrees of positive camber, and .5 degrees of negative camber from the factory settings. So if your car is lowered 1.5" and the front camber is sitting at 2 degrees negative camber, these arms will allow you to bring them back out to .5 degrees negative camber.
- 1.5 degrees of positive camber to .5 negative camber
- Lifetime Warranty
- TIG Welded Arms for strength
- Feature ENERGY SUSPENSION Bushings for increased responsiveness
- Serviceable, Teflon coated, High-Quality 3-Piece Heim Ball Joints
- Heim Joints have Grease fitting for easier serviceability
- 2003- 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- Current lead time is 4-6 days from the date the order is placed for shipment.