Kuruma Z Front Splitter by Outcast Garage
Material & Finish:
- Carbon Fiber - Gloss
- Quality Material
- Exceptional Fitment
- Hand Laid Carbon Fiber
- Made in the USA
What Is Included:
- Front Splitter
- (20) Stainless Steel Washers
- (10) Stainless Steel Bolts
- (10) Stainless Steel Nuts
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe Kuruma Z Bumper Only
- Professional installation is REQUIRED
- Front splitter is NOT pre-drilled
- Will require removal of front bumper for pre-fitment alignment for front splitter
- Installation of front splitter will require drilling into front bumper
- Use of supplied bolts, washers and nuts is required to secure front splitter
- Front splitter does not have UV-Protection in resin
Made to Order Product:
- 5-7 Weeks (Please keep in mind these time frames are only estimates and may be extended)
Please Note: Installation Instructions are not included. Front Splitters are not pre-drilled. Removal of Front Bumper is required to install this part.
Aftermarket Parts Disclaimer: Minor tweaks and adjustments may be necessary (To include trimming, shaving, filling, modifications, etc). These are normal body work and installation steps when working with aftermarket parts. Fitment and quality of product will be dependent on the brand and manufacturer. Therefore it is NOT considered to be a defective product. Professional paint and installation is highly recommended.
Carbon Fiber Disclaimer: Parts layered with 'UV Protection Resin Gel' can still be subjected to UV damage from the sun, discoloring the resin and turning it yellow. It is highly recommended that carbon fiber parts be sprayed with an automotive grade clear coat. Outcast Garage nor the product's manufacturer will NOT be responsible for discoloration of the carbon. Parts NOT layered with any 'UV Protection Resin Gel' WILL discolor in the sun, so a clear coat is required.
Hand Laid Carbon Fiber Disclaimer: Depending on the complexity of the products intricate design, hand laid carbon fiber parts may have minor shifts in the weave. Manufacturers will be held accountable for the quality their carbon fiber weave shifts if they do not fall within acceptable tolerances. Outcast Garage will do our best to quality check hand laid carbon fiber parts and refuse products with severe and serious defects in weave shifts and pattern. If you are unhappy with the minor shifts in the carbon fiber weave that is deemed acceptable based on the manufacturer’s tolerance and quality check, you may contact the manufacturer to begin a warranty and defective product claim.