Excel-G Sport Front Right Shock by KYB
KYB Excel-G gas shocks and struts rely on velocity-sensitive valving to respond to changing road conditions for a smooth, comfortable ride. They feature sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for strength, hard-chrome piston rods for added durability, and seamless cylinders and eye rings that eliminate the typical weak points found in other brands' products. Excel-G shocks and struts also have a patented check valve to minimize foaming and aeration—and maintain control under tough conditions. Most all of these gas-charged shocks and struts feature a twin-tube internal design. Over a thousand options are available to service or upgrade the suspension on a wide inventory of make/model cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- The best choice to restore OE performance and normal driving conditions
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- These are sold individually
- Not Compatible with AWD or Nismo Suspension
Shipping prices only apply inside the U.S. mainland. APO, FPO, HI, AK PR, Guam and international shipping will be extra. For accurate shipping quotes, please email us at: Sales@OutcastGarage.com".