OG Front Splitter by Outcast Garage
Every OG Design product is rigorously tested and must pass our highly detailed quality control before leaving the on-site Outcast Garage warehouse. Our line up of aftermarket manufacturer's products that we partner with are hand-chosen by us to only provide products that we believe in & have used ourselves before. Our clientele expects nothing less than perfection from us, and we believe strongly that customer service is the righteous to our success.
- Carbon Fiber - Hand laid carbon fiber
- Aggressive & Stylish
- Quality Material
- Multiple layers of fiberglass for rigidity
- Designed with aesthetic in mind
- Over-lip for a more appealing and full look
- 24 Washers, 12 Bolts, 12 Nuts
- Does NOT include instructions for installation
- 2014-Current Infiniti Q50 (Sport Front Bumper Only)
- Blitz Aero Speed R Concept Front Bumper for Q50
- Professional installation is REQUIRED
- Front splitter is NOT pre-drilled
- Will require removal of front bumper for pre-fitment alignment for front splitter
- Installation of front splitter will require drilling into front bumper
- Use of supplied bolts, washers and nuts is required to secure front splitter
- Front splitter does not have UV-Protection in resin
- The rear side pieces may be trimmed back to adjust how far the front splitter sticks out
Production Time Frame: 5-7 Weeks (Please keep in mind these time frames are only estimates and may be extended)
Aftermarket Parts Disclaimer: Minor tweaks and adjustments may be necessary (To include trimming, shaving, filling, modifications, etc). These are normal body work and installation steps when working with aftermarket parts. Fitment and quality of product will be dependent on the brand and manufacturer. Therefore it is NOT considered to be a defective product. Professional paint and installation is highly recommended.
Carbon Fiber Disclaimer: Parts layered with 'UV Protection Resin Gel' can still be subjected to UV damage from the sun, discoloring the resin and turning it yellow. It is highly recommended that carbon fiber parts be sprayed with an automotive grade clear coat. Outcast Garage nor the product's manufacturer will NOT be responsible for discoloration of the carbon.