Supercharger Kit by Stillen
Looking to extract more horsepower and torque from your 370Z, G37 or Q50? How does around 500HP at the flywheel grab you? Add a dose of torque, better-than-stock heat management and airflow, 50 state emissions compliance and near stock fuel economy at low RPM. Now you've got the formula for superchargers done the STILLEN way. We're talking drivable horsepower too, suitable for daily drivers, canyon carvers and track days. What does 'drivable' mean? Take an unsuspecting passenger for a low RPM cruise around town in your STILLEN supercharged Nissan 370Z, Infiniti G37 or Infiniti Q50. Keep a light touch on the gas pedal and they might be fooled into thinking there's a bone stock motor under the hood.
They won't suspect a thing....until you hit the town limit sign and crack the throttle wide open. Scenery gets blurry-in-a-hurry as the centrifugal Vortech blower spins up to hyperspeed with a telltale hiss. The STILLEN designed and built intake manifold sucks in cubic yards of cool air. The remapped ECU fuel management module jacks the boosted fuel pump to inject the precise amount of high octane cocktail into the maelstrom. Your right foot is orchestrating a symphony of controlled violence that delivers a linear, bottomless powerband. If you can peel your head off the headrest to sneak a glance at your passenger you'll see instant enlightenment and heavy G's at work.
- Tuner Kit - No Tuning Is Provided
- Satin Vortech V-3 Supercharger Unit
- Air/Water Intercooled
- Fits RWD & AWD Models
- Includes Tuning via UpRev w/Cable and Data Logging (Not Included in Tuner Kit)
- CARB Approved - E.O. #D-436-20
- Boosts output to +/- 500 HP at the flywheel*
- Compact design - no hood replacement required
- Front-mounted compact heat exchanger maximizes cool air flow to vital engine cooling components
- In-manifold air-water intercooler chills air charge at engine entry point for maximum efficiency
- Redesigned intake manifold for increased airflow and torque
- Utilizes Vortech V3 supercharger - fully sealed, quiet, upgradeable and reliable
- 50 state legal**
- 2008-2016 Infiniti G37/Q60 Coupe
- 2009-2015 Infiniti G37 Sedan
- 2014-2016 Infiniti Q50 Sedan (VQ37 engine only)
- 2009-2017 Nissan 370Z
- With Tuner Kit - The “without cable” option is supplied with all of the hardware and the tune. This solution is good for someone who is working with an UPrev pro tuner that already has the licenses and loading cable in their facility. This way you don’t need to pay extra for something you might already have access to. Either way, the tune is the same.
- To tune these supercharger systems STILLEN works with UPRev software. This software requires a license and a cable to load the tune into the vehicle’s ECU. The With Cable option is designed for customers who may not live near an UPrev certified tuner or for a dealership who is completing the installation. This is also a great solution for the DIY guy looking to install the kit in his garage.
- One of the hallmarks of a STILLEN supercharger is ease of installation. Much of the assembly of the kit is completed here at STILLEN before we pack and ship your supercharger. The main supercharger unit is pre-assembled to the laser-cut billet aluminum mounting brackets. Installation is very straight forward, including detailed step-by-step instructions. Typical install time for a competent shop is 12 hours.
Shipping prices only apply inside the U.S. mainland. APO, FPO, HI, AK PR, Guam and international shipping will be extra. For accurate shipping quotes, please email us at: Sales@OutcastGarage.com".