Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust by Stillen
STILLEN has long been associated with Infiniti tuning parts, creating high performance products, and meticulously crafted exhaust systems that have proven time and again to produce the maximum horsepower possible. With the introduction of the 2016/2017 Infiniti Q50, STILLEN immediately went into R&D utilizing their many years of experience with VQ engines, and the results were fantastic.
The STILLEN Q50 cat-back exhaust system has an aggressive tone under hard acceleration, but mellow during cruising, with that unmistakable STILLEN sound. The free flowing performance mufflers and tips are constructed of 304 Stainless Steel for long life, and includes a limited lifetime warranty. The piping is mandrel bent for smooth flow, and fuel mileage gains can be expected at cruising speeds.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Authoritative Tone Under Throttle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- HP Gain: 21.37 HP @4750RPM
- Torque Gain: 23.94 FT-LB @4780
- Polished Tip, Burnt Tip, or Carbon Fiber Tip Option available
- 2016-Current Infiniti Q50 3.0t (Silver/Red Sport)
Shipping prices only apply inside the U.S. mainland. APO, FPO, HI, AK PR, Guam and international shipping will be extra. For accurate shipping quotes, please email us at: Sales@OutcastGarage.com".