TruHart AirPlus Air Struts allow for adjustment through both the lower mount and inflatable air bag portion. Each air shock features a non-damping internal shock design with high quality ride performance..
- High Pressure Air Bags: Engineered and designed to match your vehicle. Sleeve type and double bellow type bags are available depending on what type of OEM suspension your vehicle has. Air pressure directly corresponds with how stiff or soft your car rides. Higher PSI = stiffer ride. Lower PSI = softer ride. Each car is different and it may take some time to dial in your preferred settings.
- Every air strut comes with the same quality shocks that are standard in our StreetPlus coilover systems. Air shocks have a different internal valving setting to accommodate changes in PSI.
- Adding further fine tuning of your ride height at any PSI setting you chose is the ability to have an adjustable lower mount just like our coilover kits. The benefit to this is being able to get the perfect ride height at basically any PSI you are comfortable driving at.
- All TruHart AirPlus struts have a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Can be paired with either the Elemental or ElementalPlus Air Management System
|Notes||Non-damping, aluminum top mounts, Sleeve front, double bellow rear air springs|
Shipping prices only apply inside the U.S. mainland. APO, FPO, HI, AK PR, Guam and international shipping will be extra. For accurate shipping quotes, please email us at: Sales@OutcastGarage.com.